To lend more support to its small business partners, Cisco has come up with a cloud-based service, OnPlus™. The service provides an easy and affordable solution for small business partners to manage various organization operations such as network assessment and management, and offer advisory services to consumers. By making it easy for Value added resellers (VARs) to accelerate and improve their areas of operation, the cloud-based service intends to improve the customer relationship of the companies.
The launch of OnPlus comes as a shot in the arms for Cisco’s small business partners to net more client base and improve their sales numbers. Cisco recently announced that it has plans to invest $75 million in its partners’ business development program to help them scale up their profitability.
OnPlus Service Highlights
- Basically designed for VARs to help them expand their business offerings and services, OnPlus supports remote network visibility. That is, the devices in the network would be invisible to one another.
- Cisco’s OnPlus is a reliable, scalable, and affordable cloud-based service that helps VARs to quickly deploy advanced networking system in their business operations. And it can be done from anywhere at any time.
- Monitoring the company’s consumer network is very simple with OnPlus. All they need to do is, plug the given appliance in the router or switch – it will transfer all the information about the consumer’s network in the form of highly secured data.
- Using OnPlus, small businesses can discover and monitor anything just by knowing the IP address of the supplier. The cloud-based service supports remote network connectivity too. What’s more, the cloud-based service lets small businesses manage their network efficiently and troubleshoot in case there is an error in the network. So, it becomes quite easy to automate the administrative level tasks using OnPlus.
- Remote network tracking and management backed by professional automation services is another great feature of OnPlus.
Partner and Customer Benefits
- Better efficiency – OnPlus lets small businesses perform their operations more efficiently and quickly without the need to employ too many technical staff.
- Focus on core operations – The time and money saved from the cloud-based service lets small scale businesses focus more on their core operations.
- Peace of mind – With such an effective network management system in place, the administrative management gets a complete peace of mind. The IT management services offered by OnPlus not only benefits the VARs but also the consumers, because they know that they are in the safe hands of a company that utilities an all-encompassing security management system.
Product Availability and Pricing
Cisco OnPlus comes at a market price of $250. With the purchase, VARs get a 3-year subscription to the OnPlus Network Agent and OnPlus Service. A separate fee is applicable if the VARs want to manage each of their networks. Applications for Android and Apple mobile devices are free of cost in the Android and Apple stores respectively.
This initial offer is, however, available only for a limited time. Small business partners can touch base with their respective CISCO Channel sales executives to get the exact details on the cloud-based service.
Guest Post by:
Andrea Walters, a freelance writer for www.satellitesales.com – The Lowest-Priced Satellite TV in America. dish network